PRGMEA established “Help Desk” for its valuable members in collaboration with Mesh Consulting and
Training Services. In the ever-changing business environment where textiles and garments sectors face
challenges in exporting their products in form of global compliances and certifications, the Help Desk will
provide consultation and solution to its members.
Establishment of PRGMEA Help Desk
Mr. Shaikh Shafiq Jnokwala, Chief Coordinator SZ, PRGMEA inaugurates the PRGMEA Help Desk held on Saturday,
September 18, 2021 at PRGMEA House along with senior members of PRGMEA.
Services offered by the Help Desk
The help desk shall provide the following services for PRGMEA members on certifications/ registrations/
compliances on various international standards.
- six-monthly plan will be designed for various activities to facilitate PRGMEA members.
- 24/7 virtual support will be provided to PRGMEA members.
- Weekly personal support at PRGMEA Head Office for PRMEA members to walk-in and discuss their issues
and their solutions.
- Seminar or meeting for upcoming standards and certifications in which all members are invited (jin
current situation of COVID-19, virtual seminars may be held).
- Help PRGMEA members to guide upon their required certification/ registration.
- Provide assistance to PRGME members to select appropriate certifying authority/ body.
- A Monthly Report of the activity, progress and achievements will be issued to all members of the